“Organizations don’t have a choice of whether or not to do social media. Their only choice is how well they’ll do it.” —Erik Qualman
Social Media A La Carte
• Social Media Posts (ghostwriting social media posts, creating social media graphics, social media scheduling and posting)
• Content Repurposing - curating/creating social media posts from your blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, videos, etc.
• Evaluation/Auditing of your social platforms to provide feedback and recommendations.
• Coaching - One-on-one sessions to get the most out of your social platforms
• Training via workshops, breakouts, etc.
Social Media Management
Monthly management of your social media platforms includes personalized full-service platforms management with month-to-month billing and no contract, and you can cancel at any time. Network options include Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. Rates vary according to particulars including number of networks to be managed and frequency of daily postings, and generally fall between:
• $500-$1,000/monthly for 2 to 3 social platforms
• $1000-$1500/monthly for 4+ social platforms
Monthly Management includes but is not limited to:
• Daily content creation, curation, and postings embodying your business's/organizations's voice, personality, and themes
• Social graphics creation and stock photo curation/manipulation
• Increasing engagement (followers, likes, shares, comments, etc.)
• Engaging with/replying to your followers
• Researching industry sources, articles, competitors, etc.
• Monthly reporting
Copywriting & Content Writing
• Blog posts, newsletters, website, brochures, etc.
• Content Audit - Evaluation of the language, images, and layouts used in your website, social media platforms, marketing materials, etc. to provide feedback and recommendations.
• Concept Branding - Creating titles/names/headlines, tag lines, slogans, etc.
Contact me to discuss services you’re interested in.